Harold Arkoff, MD
- Studied Biomedical Engineering and software development at University of California, San Diego.
- Medical School and Trained in Surgery at University of California, Davis.
- Trained in Anesthesia at Boston University and Children’s Hospital Boston.
- Over 30 years experience in the OR in Academics, VHA, Community and Ambulatory Surgery Centers.
- Nationally & Internationally Recognized Anesthesiologist – multiple publications and awards.
- Expert on Utilization & Management of Operating Room Resources.