Key Principles that guide us in everything we do
(Not in any particular order of importance)
Ease of use is everything: Software should be easy to understand and easy to use. This is easy to say but very tough to deliver. We battle with this every day.
Customer First! :Our customers fund our daily operations by paying for our software. We answer to them — not to investors, or a board of directors.
Performance: Our software should perform fast and provide our users with a great experience. Waiting too long for actions to complete is not an option.
Be Fair: We have a business to run but believe that pricing should be fair and affordable. We charge just enough to fund our daily operations and planned future growth.
No Half-Baked Releases: We believe in small and fully-baked releases rather than large and half-baked. Quality is in everything – The code, the UI, the graphics and the text.
Be Humble: We acknowledge our weaknesses and respect our competitors. We are not complacent and know that we must continue to improve on all fronts.
Fundamentals, not buzz: We do our best to stick to the fundamentals of our business and try to avoid the pitfalls of conforming to the latest trends and buzz.
Harmony: We like to be in harmony with our ecosystem and treat others in the same way that we would want to be treated.
What We Do
After your users install OneSource, you can begin implementing an ongoing training and support program. Because learning how to use these programs is an ongoing process, basic training and support during deployment, followed by an ongoing program customized for your organization’s needs, is the best means for getting the most out of your investment in OneSource Solutions.
Ongoing Training Options
- Offer follow-up training sessions for continuing education. Building on the content of your deployment training and feedback from your users…
- Provide a Web page on the Internet or intranet for ongoing training. You can develop a training Web page on the Internet or corporate intranet and then use an e-mail message…
OneSource Solutions Technical Training Courses
- Classroom instruction. Instructor led classes are given on-site by trainers qualified to teach the official OneSource Solutions curriculum…
- Online training. For a more flexible alternative to on-site, instructor-led classes, users can turn to online training. They can learn on-line and ask questions remotely…
Ongoing Support Options
- Use the built-in product support. Help files included with OneSource Solutions provide users with a comprehensive set of topics, which they can view from within the browser…
- Provide help desk services for ongoing user support. Depending on resources, an organization can staff a help desk or use existing help desk services to support ORMS…