- Studied Biomedical Engineering and software development at University of California, San Diego.
- Medical School and Trained in Surgery at University of California, Davis.
- Trained in Anesthesia at Boston University and Children’s Hospital Boston.
- Over 30 years experience in the OR in Academics, VHA, Community and Ambulatory Surgery Centers.
- Nationally & Internationally Recognized Anesthesiologist – multiple publications and awards.
- Expert on Utilization & Management of Operating Room Resources.
We are a Company founded and funded by Doctors to improve situational awareness and workflow in hospitals.
With over 30 years of experience as an Anesthesiologist, Dr. Arkoff is revolutionizing how healthcare is delivered. Our team of engineers and professionals will change the future with advanced technology combined with easy-to-use solutions.
- Founded 3rd Medical Device Integration Company in the US, Nuvon in 2004.
- Serial Entrepreneurial Engineer
- Extensive engineering design and manufacturing experience.
- Expert in software design and lifecycle of embedded systems for both industrial and regulated medical devices.
- Expertise in medical device interoperability, medical device protocols, middleware, IoT and big data solutions for healthcare.
- Inspires and leads his engineering team of 15.
OSSI has brought together a team of Physicians, Engineers, Business Leaders, and Technologists.
Teamwork is Everything. Our Team is Diverse and Committed to Success. We are:
The Team at ServerNet in Trieste, Italy is made of up of 15 Engineers, Business Leaders, and Support Staff.
Rafael Ortega, MD
Dr. Rafael Ortega is a professor of anesthesiology and vice-chairman for academic affairs in the Department of Anesthesiology at Boston University School of Medicine.
John Hanlon, CRNA, DNP
Healthcare Policy and Finance Advisor
John Hanlon is a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist with a Doctorate in Nursing Practice with a focus in Medicare Anesthesia Reimbursement.